Weight Loss Transformation Stories #8: @Ericafitlove


I had already lost 40 lbs for my aunts wedding in this photo and was pretty pumped to find a dress in a size 24!
Little did I know I’d go on to lose another 120 lbs!
I went from 322 lbs at my highest to 160 (maintaining right now in low 170s)
Went from wearing a size 28 at my largest to a size 8 now.
It’s cliche to say “keep going” & “don’t stop”
Because you’ll stop. What matters is what you learn when you stopped and got back up.
Learning from your failures and realizing you are worth more then that “stop”
You are worth the “get back up and try again” .
.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
⚠️Want a Program to Lose Weight?
Learn How to Lose 8-16 pounds of Weight!
.
💚 👏Follow us at: https://pin.it/atvumuat4l6wy3 for the best recipe and tips every day👏
.
#weightlossinspiration #fitnesschick #workouttime #weightlossstory #burnfat #workout #gethealthy #weightlossgoals #traininsaneorremainthesame #bodybuildinglifestyle #gymlovers #bodytransformation #squatsfordays #transformationthursday #weightwatchersfamily #followmyjourney

.

from @ericafitlove

Nhận xét