Weight Loss Transformation Stories #8: @Ericafitlove


I had already lost 40 lbs for my aunts wedding in this photo and was pretty pumped to find a dress in a size 24!
Little did I know I’d go on to lose another 120 lbs! ⁣
I went from 322 lbs at my highest to 160 (maintaining right now in low 170s) ⁣
Went from wearing a size 28 at my largest to a size 8 now. ⁣
It’s cliche to say “keep going” & “don’t stop” ⁣
Because you’ll stop. What matters is what you learn when you stopped and got back up. ⁣
Learning from your failures and realizing you are worth more then that “stop” ⁣
You are worth the “get back up and try again” .
.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
⚠️Want a Program to Lose Weight?
Learn How to Lose 8-16 pounds of Weight!
.
💚 👏Follow us at: https://pin.it/atvumuat4l6wy3 for the best recipe and tips every day👏
.
#weightlossinspiration #fitnesschick #workouttime #weightlossstory #burnfat #workout #gethealthy #weightlossgoals #traininsaneorremainthesame #bodybuildinglifestyle #gymlovers #bodytransformation #squatsfordays #transformationthursday #weightwatchersfamily #followmyjourney

.

from @ericafitlove

Nhận xét