Weight Loss Transformation Stories #3: Queenly krista


Motivation to lose weight.
.
“I was throwing something on to run to Aldi to try to find “the” bread lol and I put these pants on and snapped a quick pic. When I put them side by side I was stunned! There is so much progress between these photos and it’s so motivating to me that I’ve come this far!

I’m so ready to keep going and watch my body change along the way! I have so much more to go but I’m not where I started and that is AMAZING!

Don’t wait to get started friends! Do it today and dedicate yourself to it! I have cheated MANY MANY times but I got up and tried again! Do it for YOU! “.
.
. ❓If you don't know how to start ketodiet properly or do you want to lose possibly 5-10 lbs in the first week alone with keto ?⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣?⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Starting Today!
.

.
💚 👏Follow us at: https://pin.it/tpx7oh6dxgzxem for the best recipe and tips every day👏


#loveketo #ketocommitted #ketoon #ketoweightlossgoals #ketoforbeginners #100daysofketo #ketoadapted #loseweightforgood #ketouk #ketoweightlosstransformation #weightlossinprogress #ketoweightlossmotivation #ketoweightlosstips #ketomealplan #ketoweightlosss #ketoweightlossgoal #weightlossstories #weightlossroutines #ketobrunch #ketoweightlossjourney2019 #ketoconnect #ketobeginner.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖.
📸 @queenlykrista

Nhận xét