Weight Loss Transformation Stories #6: @Wokeuplikedez


In just 2 days I get to say goodbye to the skin that has carried 3.00 pounds all over my body.
.
I’ve spent over a year and a half looking down at this loose skin as I lost weight and reminding myself to look at it as a trophy🏆 .
This loose skin has been a victory of my weight loss! I’ve lost 150 pounds and with that, comes some loose skin. It’s a trophy.

But it sometimes feels like it drags me down, gets in the way, and causes insecurity. I can’t tell you how incredibly excited and grateful I am to have it removed!! As I lose the pounds and SKIN, I’m continually discovering the Dez that’s always been trapped in her own body, hiding under so much weight; insecure and afraid.

Through this journey I’ve been working on learning how to love myself and it’s a work in progress every single day! I’ve put in some SERIOUS work. I’ve practiced discipline and consistency and turned it into a lifestyle.

Through that, I’ve gotten the results I’ve always aimed for. I’ve maintained for 8 months. I’m READY for this. I’m nervous as ever. But so happy I could cry. Okay... I’m crying while typing this LOL but I’m just so happy right now. All I can say is thank you so much to literally ALL of you for encouraging me everyday, which has helped me stay motivated, which has led me to THIS.

Thank you guys so much 💕💕💕💕💕
.
.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
⚠️Want a Program to Lose Weight?
Learn How to Lose 8-16 pounds of Weight!
.
💚 👏Follow us at: https://pin.it/atvumuat4l6wy3 for the best recipe and tips every day👏
.
#weightlossinspiration #fitnesschick #workouttime #weightlossstory #burnfat #workout #gethealthy #weightlossgoals #traininsaneorremainthesame #bodybuildinglifestyle #gymlovers #bodytransformation #squatsfordays #transformationthursday #weightwatchersfamily #followmyjourney #weights #eatcleantraindirty #athomeworkout #weightlosstips #fitgirlsinspire #weightlosshelp #gymgirls #bbgmom #fitnesslove #bbgcommunity #iifymwomen #newme #bodyfitness #fitmotivation

❗️Share your story like @wokeuplikedez DM us now❗️
.


Nhận xét