Weight Loss Transformation Stories #12: TIFFANY ERIN HUMPHRIES


For 15 years, Tiffany found the pounds adding up and her unhappiness growing, but she couldn't find the spark she needed to overhaul her life.
"Many things happened through those years that you'd think would be a trigger to lose weight — from having to do the 'walk of shame' at Six Flags because I couldn't fit on the ride to getting a seat belt extender on an airplane," Tiffany says. "But one day, I just thought, I want to live a long life and see my daughter grow up."

In January 2016, she joined Weight Watchers and, through healthier food choices and a new commitment to jogging, the pounds flew off.
"Now I'm running 5Ks, and my family is leading a healthier life" she says.
She's lost 102 pounds and shrunk from about a size 22 to a size 6
"This past year has flown by and I am enjoying life more and more," she says. "Time needs to slow down so I can soak it all in!"
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
⚠️Want a Program to Lose Weight?
Learn How to Lose 8-16 pounds of Weight!
.
💚 👏Follow us at: https://pin.it/atvumuat4l6wy3 for the best recipe and tips every day👏
.
#weightlossinspiration #fitnesschick #workouttime #weightlossstory #burnfat #workout #gethealthy #weightlossgoals #traininsaneorremainthesame #bodybuildinglifestyle #gymlovers #bodytransformation #squatsfordays #transformationthursday #weightwatchersfamily #followmyjourney

Nhận xét