Weight Loss Transformation Stories #1: Ellie's Journey


This is my journey to health, with all its highs and lows. 💕 60.7kgs down
I ended up making it into my goal outfit just in time for my birthday today!!! I remember when I first put this on and thinking this will never fit again, and now 8.5 months later it fits! I felt pretty and confident for my birthday! 😍

I also wanted to get to 90kgs by my birthday and I’m 90.5kgs! So taking that as a win!!! Photo with my beautiful niece!

Edit to add my start weight was 151.2kgs (333lb). 60.7kgs loss (133lb).
.
.
It’s Great, If You Want Tolearn More About It, Then Visit Us At: http://reviewdz.com/
.
.
💚 👏Follow us at: https://pin.it/tpx7oh6dxgzxem for the best recipe and tips every day👏
.
 .
#weightloss #weightlossblog #weightlossjourney #weightlosstransformation #weightlossmotivation #weightlossblogger #weightlossupport #weightlossinspiration #weightlossstory #weightlossgoals #weightlossupdate #gastricsurgery #healthyweightloss #healthybody #healthylifestyle #weightlossdiet #weightlosschallenge #rnycommunity #healthy #fattofit #obesetobeast #weightlossstruggle #weightlosssurgery #gastricbypass #bypass #rnycommunity #kmart #fitnessjourney #lifechanges

Nhận xét